Tuesday, April 1, 2008


This is a video of my friend Jeff who plays for the Arizona Diamondbacks.  It still seems unreal to me when I see him on T.V. playing professional baseball.  I have had the opportunity to see him life a couple of times and I am always excited when I get to talk to him before or after the game.  I love to watch people's reaction when they realize I "know" him.  I also like to let people know that one of my friends play professional baseball...like it makes me more important or something.

I often wonder why we don't feel the same way about our relationship with Jesus.  He is more important than anyone, yet we are not so quick to tell people we "know" him.  I would challenge you and myself to be a little quicker to bring up his name in conversations and be proud that we know him!

No comments: