Saturday, July 26, 2008

Embrace Nashville

Well another "embrace" mission trip is over and I have to say this was one of the best I have ever been on.  I hope you have checked out the video's from the past week and listened to some of the updates from the students.  It was great each night to debrief and to hear what God was doing in the lives of our students.  No matter what I do every year, our mission trip is always the most important.   I hope each year that the students will come home and realize they can "embrace" their community: their home, their school and even their neighborhoods.  Well, one more mission trip is behind us and it is already time to prepare for the next one.  On August 17th I will be catching the train to do my presite visit for "Embrace New York."  Thanks again for checking the blog and being a part of this online community.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you going to do alone on the train for 24 hours?

Anonymous said...

I loved this trip. It's really opened my eyes and made me step more out of my comfort zone. Also just seein how much people have changed in a week is amazing. Like seein Michelle and Shea change along with me in their own way was a major plus on this trip along with seein others change for the better. I look forward to mission trip every year and it changes my life in a different way everytime. I can't wait to go to New York next year. :D

Michelle said...

Hey Kyle!
I just got a blog, wasn't sure if you would be interested in reading it or not BUT i thought i'd tell you... I'm not sure if you'd be able to click on my name thing or not... but um yeah. its
iamlivinglifeforGod.blogspot.com

if you want to go check it out =] have a wonderful day!