Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tough Questions

We all have tough questions?  Like why Starbucks charges $4 for a drink, or why do they put braille on the drive through atm machines?  I actually have bigger questions:  how is it that so many people eat so much food it makes them sick and at the same moment there are people who are sick from a lack of food; how is it that the US government can spend $750,000,000,000 to bail out the financial crisis but they can't spend $25 billion to help end world hunger?  I have tough questions and I even have tough questions when it comes to God. Do you?  This Wednesday we will begin a two week series simply called tough questions.  I will be answering some tough questions that the students have submitted.  If you have a tough question feel free to post it on here.  And by the way...I am ok not having all my questions answered.

No comments: