Monday, October 6, 2008

Off to the Atl

I am heading to Atlanta, GA tomorrow for the Catalyst Conference. It is always hard leaving my family...KJ told me tonight as I was laying in bed with her that she didn't want me to leave, hard to not do what she wants me to! However, I need this. Here is how they describe this conference:

"The Catalyst Conference is the largest gathering of young leaders in the country, but it pains us to call it just a conference. Catalyst is more than just a three-day event - it’s a movement, a convergence, an experience where you find yourself fully immersed in learning, worship, and creativity. Catalyst brings people together - the influencers, the do-ers, the cultural architects, and the change agents who will reclaim our communities and culture for good."

I want to be a change agent! I want to help bring change to the people in my community who are hurting, hungry, and feeling hopeless. I pray that God messes me up this week and challenges me to be who He has called me to be...please pray for me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will miss you!!!!!!-karen

Anonymous said...

Soak it up friend. Much deserved time away - may our Father slap you around and point out ways you can pass it along when you return

-out