Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday


It is amazing to me, that this month marks the 10th anniversary of the mp3 player.  I think that my daughter Kenedee (2) may never even know what a CD is.  Do you have an mp3 player?  If so what one do you listen to?  Also do a random play or a shuffle and comment what your first 5 songs are?
This is my list:

1. The world at Large - Modest Mouse
2. I could run away - Waterdeep
3. Don't stop till you get enough - michael jackson
4. Good Evening - John Reuben
5. A rush of blood to the head - Coldplay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually have an mp3 player and an ipod shuffle.

but i actually use cds a lot too.

my 5
1. Wake Up 7 O'Clock--Watching Judas
2. Baby It's You--JoJo
3. What Time is It--HSM 2 Cast.
4. What Hurts The Most--Rascal Flatts
5. I Don't Know Anything--Watching Judas

Anonymous said...

I do have an mp3 player actually. but i LOVE CDs so much more.

1. I Surrender to You - Jeremy Camp
2. Best of Both Worlds - Hannah Montana
3. Gone - Switchfoot
4. Are You Real - KJ52
5. Diverse City - Tobymac

Anonymous said...

3 Doors Down-life of my own
PHIL WHICKHAM*-must i wait
Jimmy Needham*-Fence Riders
Backstreet Boys-Back to your heart
Josh Groban-the prayer

*=superchimm

Anonymous said...

1. Jericho-Hilary Duff
2. You Will Never Walk Alone-Point Of Grace
3. Agnus Dei-Concert Choir Girls/Girl's Choir
4. (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You-*NSYNC
5. Shout Unto God-Hillsong United