Friday, March 28, 2008

I HATE COUNTRY MUSIC, BUT....



I can't believe I would even put a country video on this 
blog....but I really connected to this song. We are often 
ready and waiting for tomorrow. Ready to get to the 
next season in life. Maybe it's getting out of high school 
and going to college...maybe it's graduating from college...
maybe it's getting married and starting a family, getting a 
real job and buying a house. Maybe it's retiring!  
Whatever it is we are often not satisfied just to live today.  
I would encourage you, and myself, to appreciate today.  
Don't miss what is going on in your life now because you 
are waiting for something to happen tomorrow! Live life 
to the fullest today! (I am even amazed country music 
could teach me something)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i REALLY like this song.