Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thanks for the Memories


I have to admit...today is a sad day for me.  One of the greatest football players ever has called it quits: Brett Favre.  I didn't grow up as a Packers fan but I always looked up to and admired Favre.  I wanted to watch him play ever time I had the opportunity.  Not only because he is one of the greatest to ever play the game, but because of the way he played it.  He never took a game off...or even a down!  He gave everything he had to the game he loved and he always seemed to have fun doing it.  Football will not be the same without him.  Favre has left a lasting legacy that he will always be remembered by...he will never be forgotten as a football player or as a person.
What about you?  Do you put everything you have into every day...into those relationships that are important to you...to those things you feel like God has called you to do?  What will you be remembered for when your days are done?  

No comments: