Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Escape 08

This Sunday 35 students and sponsors will be heading down to Bourbon, Missouri to go camping and canoeing.  The plan is to "escape" from some of the pressures, worries and noises in our life and to just be still.  My hope is that we all catch a small glimpse of the Creator of the Universe.  What about you?  How do you escape from some of the noises in your life? I would encourage you to slow down...I don't do this very good!  It is hard for me not to be on the computer or texting or watching tv, etc.  I have to be extremely intentional to slow down and begin to listen for the voice of God.  I pray that as we go and "escape" to Bourbon, that you to may "escape" for even a small amount of time.

2 comments:

romesburg28 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
romesburg28 said...

Is this picture for the memorial downtown in Oklahoma?